Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dang it!

Yesterday, my mom and I threw a surprise party for our good friends. We had a ton of people over to my childhood home and had cake, played games, and had a bonfire. I stuck to my party beverage of choice - water - while everyone else enjoyed a few cold adult beverages.

This morning, wouldn't you know it...

I'M THE ONE WITH THE HANGOVER.

Of course, I know it's really just a baby hangover, but I'm 11 weeks pregnant... TWO weeks away from it being the end of the 1st trimester and I've only thrown up ONCE. I thought I was going to escape this trimester without the dreaded visit from Mr. Morning Sickness. Dang it!

I'm sure the piece of cake that I had for breakfast didn't help things... (Don't judge me, fool!) At least if you're going to throw up something, I learned that chocolate cake isn't so bad.

I guess I should be thankful that I went this far without morning sickness. At least it goes away in the 2nd trimester, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment